Monday, August 30, 2010

Summary

Overall, I think that the experience has been a valuable one. Not only have I gotten a chance to go to a new place and work on such a special case study, but I have been able to get new insights from lecturers who have international backgrounds and very different ideas from the ones I am used to. Furthermore, I can honestly say that this trip has been honestly one of the most productive two weeks that I have ever had in my life. I have learned so much and made such amazing friends on this trip that I am sure it will be an experience to remember. Also, we got our own rooms and had a professional chef cook for us, and it’s just all just awesome. I definitely recommend this program to anyone who asks and will be glad to share any information about my trip or about what I have learned (I have tons of notes from the lectures). J I hope that this blog has encouraged you all to try out for this program. It’s the best!

2 comments:

  1. Hello, Stephen. It is really an interesting story. It is impressive and full of courage.
    Online English Classes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey guys! this is also a cool website to get an internship position abroad, teaching job or volunteer program. You can find opportunities globally as well. www.go2globe.org

    ReplyDelete